What is SATI DYNAMIC?
SATI Dynamic (Sensory Awareness Training & Inspiration) is an innovative system of methods and practices based on physical, emotional and spiritual movement sequences. They flow together in order to excite awareness, perception and imagination while improving the overall physical condition. In two words: awareness training!
The different modules that compose the method aim not only to stimulate conditional and coordinative skills. They explore relationships among joints, muscles and postural alignments through active observation and conscious breathing. Moreover, they bring light to emotional blocks, expressive limits and unconstructive thinking patterns. Therefore, they offer an acquisition of knowledge on all levels of our existence. Physical, emotional, mental, spiritual and relational.
The method is built based on the following practices:
- Yoga (Ashtanga / Raja Yoga)
- Active observation
- Functional & core training
- Music Therapy
- Colour Therapy
- Various meditation techniques (Zen meditation, breathing meditation, active / dynamic meditation)
SATI Dynamic, Compared to these practices, it differs in the intention to find the “middle way” through their fundamentals so as to effectively apply them in the present moment and culture.
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit. - Aristotle
The SATI Dynamic (Sensory Awareness Training & Inspiration) system offers different paths to:
- increase awareness and sensibility
- expand the range of motion while reducing energy consumption
- connect with each one’s actual abilities and potential
- experience consciously an emotional journey through active meditation
- improve creativity and emotional expressivity
- deepen the way we relate to ourselves and others
- give us the awareness to create a harmonious way of living
As a result, the benefits are reflected in our improved posture, in how we move, feel, breathe, sleep and live!
A non-examined life is not a life worth living. - Socrates
Find your way to SATI - Train your Awareness
Different courses modules are designed to work on all our physical and emotional levels. Follow them step by step and explore all the states of consciousness.
SATI Dynamic Balance
Evi Choutou is from Athens, Greece. Lived in Rome, Italy for almost 20 years. Currently, she is working in both countries. She has been spending most of her life practicing sports and working in the wellness world. She oriented her studies in identifying all those disciplines that can serve in improving life quality. Although some of them are of a huge value, they don’t adapt easily to the present moment. Therefore she started looking for the “missing component” and for the way to insert them in our current context.
Graduated in Architecture and Urban Planning, she is a Bio-Architecture and Feng Shui consultant. Naturopath with specialization in natural nutrition, kinesiologist, yoga instructor and personal trainer. She is passionate about functional training and expressive art therapies. She is the author and editor for the wellbeing magazine Consapevolezza dinamica, and examines thoroughly everything that can raise the quality of life.
Her studying, professional experience and travelling brings her to focus on her vocation. The research of wellbeing throughout all of our layers. As a result, the SATI Dynamic (Sensory Awareness Training & Inspiration) method arrives to promote awareness and conscious choice on:
- the environment where we live, work and move (our house is our third skin)
- our lifestyle and our life rhythm… (direct contact with nature and healthy habits)
- a healthy body, mind and heart training
- healthy personal and social relationships
- any kind of art and activity able to raise creativity, spirituality and personal growth
She creates retreats and transformative experiences for the last 8 years, bringing together people from all over the world, with the intention to expand the awareness and unity circle.